A fresh start

After my life completely changing since I created this blog, I thought a fresh start might be in order.

I am Lisa. I am twenty seven years old. I am happily married to Hubby for 2 and a half years. We are the very proud parents of Bubby who was born on May 16 2012. He is our pride and joy and my continuing source of pure happiness, light and amazement.

I am a stay at home mum. I am studying a Masters of Teaching. I am an avid baker and cook. I collect recipes, cook books, baking supplies and cake decorating tools. I am trying to decorate our house somewhat so that it looks more of how I want it to look I suppose.

I have recently been diagnosed with post natal depression, which I was readmitted to hospital for treatment. The readmission to hospital was a life changing experience. The best decision of my life, other than Bubby and Hubby. One of the delightful midwives described me yesterday as EMPOWERED. It is the greatest compliment I have ever received. I am planning on doing my best to continue down this journey of self-awareness, joy, and empowerment.

2 comments:

  1. I will look forward to reading about your journey along the way x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lisa, you darling girl. I am so glad you found the angels at the MBU. They have enormous hearts. J x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up